Recent blog posts
- How to install chef on OSX Maverick
- How to install ruby19 using MacPorts
- Suffer Today, Enjoy Tomorrow !?!
- Cannot open AlsaMixer
- Remote log access via SSH with Python using Paramiko module
- Bandwidth Monitoring Script
- Fixing the GRUB after update on Rackspace Cloud servers
- Cisco VPN client Debian problems
Open source projects
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the remote backup process of schedule images on Rackspace Cloud Files . After your script is configured, you can easily schedule(by using cron) an image backup for NextGen servers on Rackspace Cloud. Rackspace schedule NextGen images.
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the deployment of a OpenVPN server on any Linux distribution . After running the script, you can easily download the SSL certificates from the server and import them. raxOpenVPN.
→ See more at github.com/mariusv