Recent blog posts
- OpenVas6 OMP issues on CentOS
- Install Apache Solr 4.7.1 on Ubuntu
- Bash auto completion in iTerm2 OSX
- MySQL must not swap
- Going to FOSDEM
- SSH copy id on OSX
- How to install chef on OSX Maverick
- How to install ruby19 using MacPorts
Open source projects
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the remote backup process of schedule images on Rackspace Cloud Files . After your script is configured, you can easily schedule(by using cron) an image backup for NextGen servers on Rackspace Cloud. Rackspace schedule NextGen images.
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the deployment of a OpenVPN server on any Linux distribution . After running the script, you can easily download the SSL certificates from the server and import them. raxOpenVPN.
→ See more at github.com/mariusv