Recent blog posts
- How to debug TIME_WAIT in logstash-forwarder
- AWS IAM user grant billing access
- Flapjack add contact and all script
- Ubuntu force fsck on boot
- OpenStack and dnsmasq config
- Firefox History Audit with a simple bash script
- Using Gmail with Flapjack to send notifications
- Sensu monitoring and Flapjack
Open source projects
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the remote backup process of schedule images on Rackspace Cloud Files . After your script is configured, you can easily schedule(by using cron) an image backup for NextGen servers on Rackspace Cloud. Rackspace schedule NextGen images.
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the deployment of a OpenVPN server on any Linux distribution . After running the script, you can easily download the SSL certificates from the server and import them. raxOpenVPN.
→ See more at github.com/mariusv